Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

(Virtual) Crop Walk

October 18, 2020 All day

This October, Team Lake Shore Unitarian Society will be participating in the North Shore Crop Hunger Walk – VIRTUALLY.
Date: Sunday, October 18th
Time: Whenever you want
Location: Wherever you are
Walk Distance: Totally up to you
Feel free to make posters to carry or place on your front lawn. Wear your LSUS T-shirt if you have one.  Send your photos to Anne Walker so she can see that they are shared.
75% of the funds raised will go to Church World Service hunger projects in the US and abroad. The remaining 25% will go to the following local organizations: The Evanston Interfaith Action Hospitality Center, Second Baptist Church Soup Kitchen, and Soup at Six at Hemenway United Methodist Church.
To sign up to walk and/or make an online donation, visit our team page at: https://www.crophungerwalk.org/skokieil/Team/View/136464/LSUS-Crop-Walk-2020
Walkers must follow local COVID-19 guidelines and sign a waiver.  See Anne Walker for a waiver.
To make a cash donation, please contact Anne Walker at walkerae@sbcglobal.net for instructions and mail your check to her no later than October 20th.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *